Want to know when Pro publishes stories on the subjects that matter to you most? Customize your alert settings to get the latest news on specific topics. We'll email you the full text of the stories and alerts you need the minute we publish them.
When you need a quick fix of the latest news, check out The Whiteboard on each Pro home page. Sign up here to have all new Whiteboard items emailed to you as they post.
On each Pro home page, you'll find a calendar with upcoming events in your field — and a link to a full calendar page. To submit events, please email the calendar for your policy area:
Send to Me
See a story on Pro that you want in your inbox? Click the "send to me" button on any story page, and we'll send the full story to you immediately.
Need to enable desktop push notifications? Follow these steps to in your Chrome browser:
1. Navigate to your Chrome Settings
2. Click on Advanced Settings link located at the bottom of the Chrome Settings page
3. Under Privacy section, click on Content Settings
4. Scroll down to Notifications section
5. Click on Manage exceptions
6. Scroll through the list of Notifications exceptions until you find https://www.politicopro.com
7. Change the Behavior from Block to Allow
8. Click Done to save your changes
If you have additional questions, please contact your POLITICO Pro account manager.
For customer service or technical support, please email [email protected] or call 1 (703) 341-4601. For editorial issues, contact POLITICO Pro Editor Martin Kady II at [email protected] or (703) 647-1667. And you'll find contact information for all of our journalists on the About Us page.